These rodent drinking nipples are by far the best way to supply water to your rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs and small animals.
- Continuous supply of fresh drinking water
- Rodent drinking nipples save you time versus manually cleaning and filling open water bowls in each cage
- More hygienic for the animal, less bacterial growth versus water bowls
All these nipples can be connected using 8mm tubing and connected to one water container that can then provide your whole rack with water.
One pack includes 10 x drinking nipples, 10 x T-pieces and 10 x springs (tubing and water container not included)
- -Install at the correct height to ensure your animal can reach the drinker
- -Allow the animal to get used to the new drinker nipples before removing the open bowls.
- -Always make sure the supply water container is full
- -Test the valves regularly to ensure water is feeding through
- -Make sure there is a way for water to escape the enclosure in case of leaks/flooding, e.g. drill small hole on the floor of the enclosure
This system is designed to save time and improve hygiene, however you should still ensure your animals always have food, water and a clean cage.
Tubing sold seperately. Click on: AKWA PVC AIRLINE 8MM TUBING - PER METRE – SA INFINITY ONLINE PET SHOP
*Tubing and drinking nipples can be sold in bulk. E-mail enquiries to email@example.com